Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Setting up meetings with potential clients and listening to their wishes and concerns
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us grow our business activities.
Responsibilities include thorough knowledge of our products, services and abilities, discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you'll help us meet and surpass business expectations and actively contribute to our company's growth.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through listening to customers
- Set up meetings with (potential) clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of product demonstrations and documentation
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate / close software development deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with all team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Excellent English
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
Customer Care Representative / Support
We are hiring an experienced Customer Care Representative who is more than 'computer literate', to help us keep growing.
If you're dedicated, ambitious and striving for excellence, AYASOFT is the perfect place to work in one of the future's industries.
- Recommend services and demonstrating how they benefit the customers business, based on their requests
- Answer any questions the customer may have about available products and services
- Create new customer accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the root- causes of the problem
- Select appropriate responses to customer issues and work swiftly to resolve them
- Refer advanced cases to developer team for resolution, providing information as necessary
- Maintain and update contact log-book using internal software
- Anticipate customer requirements, following up with customers and prospects to offer software development services
- Call centre or customer service experience, flexibility to work different shifts (including evenings, weekends or holidays).
- Willingness to participate in training
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen for certain positions
- Excellent English skills and an empathetic voice and manner
- Dedication to customer satisfaction
- Solid knowledge of any computer software and office systems
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer
- Familiarity with all of the services offered by the AYASOFT.
We are seeking talented graphic designers to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media.
To be successful in this position, you’ll be able to complete projects on your own, delivering brilliant creative works with attention to detail and finish.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying and researching relevant information and material.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with web designer, marketing and colleagues as necessary.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, UI's and websites.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Passion for the job, minimum 5 years experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with desktop publishing tools.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Let’s talk about your existing or future project.
SMS or WhatsApp:
+233 (0)23 855 76 28
We are happy to assist you:
Our customers can reach us at any time through our 24/7 support.